All purchases through our Christmas shop are pre-orders to secure the items you need for the holiday season. You choose the date you want to collect your order, from December 14th to 24th 2023.
Pre-order closes on 13th December, we are unable to take orders after this date.
Transactions through our Christmas shop will take an estimated 25% deposit for your order. The remaining 75% of your order price will be payable when you collect your order from our Toorak store on your chosen date.
All pricing is based on average weights of products, your estimated order price will vary once your items are weighed.
All orders through our Christmas shop are for in-store collection from our Toorak store. You choose the pick up date at checkout. Delivery is not available for Christmas orders.
You're in the right place! This is our dedicated online store specifically for Christmas pre-orders. Check out all our products available for Christmas pre-order. You can also place your order in store or over the phone with our Toorak store ph: 9827 3629.
Christmas pre-order is for store collection only.
Our Toorak store is taking orders for Christmas. Due to our limited cold storage space at Malvern, we do not take Christmas orders here. We will have an abundance of Christmas products available for purchase daily at Malvern leading up to Christmas.
We will add a selection of Christmas products to the online store throughout December, however we are not able to take orders in advance for home delivery of Christmas products.
Yes, you can. For any order changes, including product changes, pickup date/location changes, or any questions relating to existing orders, please email email@example.com and we will happily assist you. All orders must be finalised by 13th December, we cannot make changes after this date.
We understand that plans change, so of course you are able to cancel your order. Deposits will be refunded if orders are cancelled before 13th December.
The cooking guides for all your Christmas products are found on our recipes page here. We also teamed up with our friend Adrian Richardson to create some useful demonstration videos to show you how it’s done!
Having your order confirmation available on your phone is useful, so that we can confirm the details of your order. As a minimum, we need your name and contact number.
Pricing is dependent on product weight, which is why we only take a deposit. The deposit value is set at 25% of the estimated total price, the remaining value is payable at collection.
All products are prepared and packaged with the expectation that they will be cooked and consumed on Christmas day. Products will also come with best before dates on them, for your reassurance. Keep in the coldest part of your fridge to ensure freshness.
If you have checked your junk and the confirmation email isn’t hiding there, it usually means there was an error in your email address. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and contact number and we will be able to forward the confirmation email to you.
All of our stores are stocking a range of Christmas products for you to choose from. Pop in to see the range and pick out your perfect pieces for Christmas.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 03 9553 7129.